Posted date: 13/09/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
1. Negotiate the deal structure to acquire project companies for land bank expansion (M&A)
- Work with internal and external lawyers in preparing the definitive agreements
- Negotiate with partners and land owners
- Work with the advisory firms in due diligence of corporate legal and finance.
2. Build up and execute financing structure to above M&A
- Actively search and choose the potential partners/investors.
- Coordinate the advisors and related internal departments to execute the fundraising process.
- Do the survey, provide necessary information and negotiate the appropriate structure, as well as the definitive agreements with partners/investors.
- Follow the capital disbursement to related projects and NLIC.
- Prepare the documents, reports and work with Authorities for procedures of fundraising required by the law.
- Carry out the necessary procedures to get internal approval in accordance with The Internal Regulation on Corporate Governance.
3. Build a high-performing department
- New staff training and development aimed at building a contingent of employees who inherit the company's business strategy.
- Manage budget OB for the entire department
- Instill culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Coach, develop, motivate, and provide growth opportunities for employees
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Banking / Economics. Master's degree in business or related field (preferred).
- Specialized certificates: ACCA / CPA / CFA
2. Working Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in in similar positions.
- Proficiency in English.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. My Duyen (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404