Posted date: 09/09/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Develop and implement the annual design plan according to the company policy on schedule, in order to complete the common goal of the Division, according to the general orientation of the company.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the employee's plan to provide timely treatment and solutions to complete the plan or remedy the consequences.
- Develop and control the budget control plan, cost-effective design according to the approved budget for the project.
- Comply with the bidding plan in bidding, selecting bids, negotiating contracts and ensuring, complying with 5 contract annexes.
- Check, review the design documents, ensure technical suitability; timely detection of errors, quickly find timely solutions.
- Participate in the drafting, development and implementation of a system of policies, regulations, procedures and standards for design management to ensure compliance with the requirements of law, Vietnamese Standards, Vietnamese Regulations and improve the efficiency in design management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with design consultants, authorities to update design trends and related regulations.
- Participate in analyzing and evaluating investment projects in terms of design, landscape and works to provide solutions and proposals for project development.
1. Background/ Experience:
- University graduation, major in architecture
- Certificate of architectural enterprises management.
- 10 years of experience in the fields of management and design of planning, architecture in Vietnam and abroad.
- Priority is given to the real estate industry.
2. Specific Job Skills:
- Knowledge of management in architecture enterprises, corporate management, finance, human resource development management, design management and architectural supervision in construction works.
- General knowledge and urban planning development.
- In-depth knowledge of design, construction management, architecture, construction.
- Knowledge of the principles of feasibility for an urban project or a specific design item.
- Master and update relevant legal information.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to teamwork.
- Judgment and decision-making skills.
- Communication skills, listening & progressive thinking.
- Autonomy towards results.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat. Should you need further information, please contact Mr. Duy Anh (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1408