Posted date: 09/09/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Develop and implement the annual landscape design plan & Public Domain according to the company policy on schedule, in oder to complete the common goal of Division according to the general objectives of the company.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the plan in order to provide timely solutions to complete the plan or remedy the consequences.
- Develop and control the budget, cost-effective design plan, according to the approved budget for the project.
- Comply with the bidding plan in bidding, selecting bids, negotiating contracts and ensuring and complying with 5 contract annexes.
- Check and review landscape design and public domain documents to ensure logically orientation, budget, technical relevance; timely detect errors, quickly find solutions to handle.
- Participate in planing, development and implementation of a system of policies, regulations, procedures, processes, product standards, design management, to ensure compliance with the requirements of law, Vietnamese Standards, Vietnamese Regulations and improve efficiency in design management.
- Building, developing and maintaining relationships with design consultants and authorities to update design trends and related regulations.
- Train and develop staffs to build a legacy team capable of achieving the common goal of Division.
- Carry out professional tasks beyond the above description upon request.
1. Background/ Experience:
- Graduated from university, majoring in Architecture - Planning – Landscape.
- At least 03 years working as a consultant in the fields of Planning - Urban Design - Landscape - Public Utilities in urban areas.
- Experience in design position at consulting companies.
2. Specific Job Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Planning - Urban Design - Landscape - Public Utilities.
- In-depth knowledge of drawing records, design sequences, design methods.
- General understanding of building materials, construction methods.
- Understanding the types of trees and outdoor materials.
- Master and update legal information related to the Design and Construction Law.
- General knowledge on construction investment, market situation, obstacles and difficulties.
- General knowledge on information management and document saving.
- Teamwork Skills
- Judgment skills & decision-making
- Communication skills, listening & positive thinking.
- Autonomy towards results
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat. Should you need further information, please contact Mr. Duy Anh (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1408