Posted date: 25/06/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Reporting – Consolidate accounts of different entities for Business Unit Reporting;
- Budgeting – Lead the BU in preparing annual budgets
- Analysis – variance analysis / reporting on regular basis;
- Control – Ensure operating expense / capex are within approved budget, and report variances on timely manner;
- Compliance – Guide different departments / entities on policy / guidelines and ensure strict compliance.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
2. Working Experience:
- At least 05 years working experience in managerial position in Finance or Accounting.
- Having ACCA and CPA certificates is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail, strong with numbers;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products;
- Thorough understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. My Duyen (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404