Posted date: 25/06/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Verify technical design documents of the project.
- Check and verify design documents serving project legislation: environmental impact assessment report, fire prevention, connection agreement, basic design, technical design, construction design and submit permission to build ...
- Propose design options and compare, evaluate in terms of techniques of design plans.
- Track, inspect, evaluate and push the implementation of design documents and evaluate technical design documents of the project in order to develop solutions to develop, complete design documents.
- Coordinate with the Construction Management and Project Management Division to provide timely suggestions & adjustments to construction designs of the project.
- Coordinate in examining the volume, construction plans and design of the bid package (when required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electricity, Water Supply and Sewerage ...
- Proficient in specialized design software.
- Construction design practice certificate
2. Working Experience:
- At least 15 years of experience working in the fields of design of electromechanical systems, MEP of works and project infrastructure.
- Priority for high-rise buildings and multi-purpose projects, technical infrastructure.
- Design management and design supervision in construction
- In-depth knowledge of MEP solutions, standards and regulations on design, construction, acceptance, delivery, operation, and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge about architecture, structure, infrastructure engineering & ancillary works, common errors, handling directions
- Basic knowledge of principles and work order management, records management principles of presenting design drawings, explanations, cost estimates, accounting ...
- Knowledge of project management principles and management.
- Proficiency in English
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Mr. Duy Anh (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1408