Posted date: 25/06/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Coordinate with consultants and other departments to develop technical and economic plans to propose design options and compare, evaluate in terms of techniques of design plans.
- Track, inspect, evaluate and push the implementation of design documents and evaluate technical design documents of the project in order to develop solutions to develop, complete design documents.
- Coordinate with the Construction Management and Project Management Division to provide timely suggestions & adjustments to construction designs of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electricity, Water Supply and Sewerage ...
- Proficient in specialized design software.
- Construction design practice certificate
2. Working Experience:
- At least 08 years of experience working in the fields of design of electromechanical systems, MEP of works and project infrastructure.
- Priority for high-rise buildings and multi-purpose projects, technical infrastructure.
- Design management and design supervision in construction
- Knowledge of MEP solutions, standards and regulations on design, construction, acceptance, delivery, operation, and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge about architecture, structure, infrastructure engineering & ancillary works, common errors, handling directions
- Basic knowledge of principles and work order management, records management principles of presenting design drawings, explanations, cost estimates, accounting ...
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Mr. Duy Anh (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1408