Posted date: 15/06/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
1. Provide Learning and Development strategies
- Assess and identify the business’s training and development needs, primarily at the managerial level and for the effective coordination of training and development programs for the business.
- Oversee the planning, prioritization, and development of new training programs and initiatives, consistent with the business overall strategies, objectives, and needs.
- Lead the creation of training material and content for training programs, and identifying tools for relaying that content to relevant personnel.
- Conduct research, approve, and make further recommendations for appropriate learning management systems and databases.
- Conduct analyses in order to identify and define present and future training needs.
2. Develop strategies to improve engagement
- Develop strategies to foster engagement programs and partner with key stakeholders.
- Enhance, manage, and execute upon the division’s communications strategy leveraging all available channels. Proactively identify opportunities and develop communications vehicles to convey divisional value proposition to current and prospective employees
- Build a high-performance work environment, focused on employee development via a business and company lens
- Measure the effectiveness of communication processes to assess whether they are meeting the needs of both the Nam Long Leadership and its staffs and develop improvements where necessary.
- Provide guidance to senior management on the manner in which messages and key themes are communicated to ensure consistency and clarity.
3. Internal employee communications and shaping corporate culture
- Foster a culture “Ownership – Professionalism - Integrity” among staffs at all levels consistent with the short and long-term objective of the organization.
- Develop diverse internal communication channels.
- Contribute to increase employee engagement.
- Work collaboratively with The Communication Marketing team to ensure the effective delivery of changes to HR policies and practices.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, or equivalent experience in related fields.
2. Working Experience:
- 10 years of professional experience with an emphasis on employee engagement, employee experience, organizational effectiveness, or other related HR disciplines
- Proven track record in creating and maintaining employee strategies and plans with an emphasis on business change.
- Expert skills in co-developing, driving, and curating HR programs
- Strong operational thinking and maybe even a stint running operations to understand what it takes to sustain high quality programs and processes
- Problem management expert, able to effectively diagnose problems quickly and work in a group setting to guide towards solutions
- Trained facilitator and coach for crucial conversations, behaviors, and communication
- Being an experienced investigator of employee issues and complaints that expose the company to undue risk, in all facets
- Great communicator - listening, speaking, writing, presenting, influencing, and negotiating.
- Effective coach for executives, managers and employees on appropriate performance and behavior expectations
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. My Duyen (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404