Posted date: 15/06/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Establish FS to raise capital (preparing, analyzing, monitoring, responding and updating partner's feedback,...)
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate the master planning, architectural design, legal information;
- Build financial assumptions & models and capital demand for each investment and project development option;
- Analyze, evaluate and compare the advantages and disadvantages, feasibility of investment and project development options.
- Conduct market research and competitor research for M&A projects;
- Prepare and report Q&D / PreFS / FS for M&A projects (according to the stages in new project acquisition process);
- Calculate capital requirements, capital structure and propose a cooperation plan for the M&A project;
- Support relevant departments in the process of negotiating and adjusting calculation options according to the results of negotiations between Company and Partner.
- Valuate for real estate (projects, real estate attached to land, apartments, commercial real estate, schools, ...);
- Calculate and propose business policies for real estate products in accordance with the market demand.
- Contact, negotiate, approve contracts and manage the partner's implementation & performance results.
Qualification and Experience:
2. Working Experience:
- At least 03 years working experience
- Master the knowledge and ability to update information on the real estate market and relevant laws;
- Ability to collect, analyze, evaluate market information, grasp market fluctuations, market needs and customer groups;
- Ability to collect and select information quickly and understand the market;
- Understand the importance of information, research related knowledge to improve efficiency work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- English: fluently.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. My Duyen (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404