Posted date: 15/06/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Receive and check project documents (Legal and Planning)
- Coordinate and control the work progress of professional teams,
- Synthesize and preliminarily check the work results, prepare reports in Vietnamese and English.
- Synthesize and archive project documents by hardcopy and softcopy. Updating and monitoring project information sheets.
- Consolidating project data, market data and uploading data on Mapping maps.
- Coordinating hiring consultants (traffic, land use estimate, ...)/ Check input information sent to the consultant/Check the consultant's report
- Coordinating the purchase of data/information (with expert teams)
- Drafting, checking and approving contracts, budgets, expenses fees related to the general work of the Natural Resources Board
- Organize meetings & project survey sessions.
- Making quarterly housing market reports (macroeconomics/sectors, general market/market segments, information on policies & infrastructure projects,...)
Qualification and Experience:
2. Working Experience:
- At least 03 years working experience
- Having knowledge of legal, planning, infrastructure, environment, finance related to real estate
- Ability to collect, synthesize, analyze, evaluate and forecast the real estate market
- Ability to prepare, Update and manage project database system
- Able to plan, coordinate and manage work of teams
- Have good report presentation skills
- English: fluently.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. My Duyen (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404