Posted date: 03/06/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Advise, propose options within the scope of expertise.
- Prepare and implement legal plans
- Participate in the management, control and implementation of legal work of projects, including: Obtaining investment policy, allocation / lease / change of purpose land use, determine financial obligations, issue certificates of land use rights.
- Manage and supervise the entire work of the department and solve problems / difficulties at work.
- Participate in building compensation, resettlement plans, land use fees and implementation.
- Participate in resolving disputes.
- Support and coordinate activities for periodic / irregular project inspection and examination.
- Training and developing staff.
- Update information, specialized laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or related field.
- Master’s degree in Law is an advantage.
2. Working Experience:
- At least 03 years of experience as the same position.
- Deep knowledge of real estate market, understand the needs and development trends
- Deep knowledge of real estate & construction legal.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Mr. Duy Anh (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1408