Posted date: 21/05/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Coordinate with consultants and other departments to formulate economic and technical plans to propose design plans suitable. Compare and assess the technical design options.
- Monitoring, checking, evaluating and speeding up the process of executing construction design documents (land work, high-rise buildings, low-rise buildings, soil walls / embankments, geotextile, ground treatment ...)
- Checking design documents for project legal formulation: environmental impact assessment reports, fire protection records, connection agreements, basic designs, technical designs, construction designs and asking for construction permit. Examining technical design document of project.
- Coordinate with Construction Design Management and Project Management Department to provide comments & timely adjustment of project design. Coordinating in checking the volume, construction plan and design of the bidding package.
- Building and controlling budget plans and design costs.
- Monitor and update standards, processes and documents related to construction. Research and develop products: update the world's development trends, update international and domestic standards in line with the design goals.
- Controlling the quantity and quality of works by each item.
- Prepare and analyze job status reports as required.
- Strictly comply with the company's training plan.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduated from University specializing in Civil / Industrial Construction.
- Proficient in specialized design software
- Certificate of Construction design
- English: Communication
2. Working Experience:
- At least 05 years of working experience in the field of civil and industrial structure design
- Prioritize high-rise buildings and multi-purpose projects
- Design management and design supervision in construction
- Create and apply science and technology in real work.
- Understand of the organization's structure, functions, procedures, and regulations to solve issues.
- Have practical experience in argue, analyze and select solutions.
- Teamwork skills, orientation and ability development.
- Communication presentation, negotiation skills.
- Situation solving skill.
- In-depth knowledge of structural solutions, standards and regulations on design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of architecture, electromechanical, infrastructure & ancillary engineering, common errors of each subject when not meeting the requirements of the common system, harmonious and synchronous handling.
- Basic knowledge of work management principles and procedures, document management, principles of presenting design drawings, presentation, (including technical specifications), cost estimation.
- Knowledge of project management and management principles including strategic planning, resource allocation primarily.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. My Duyen (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404