Posted date: 21/05/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Monitor, inspect and speed up the implementation of the engineering and electrical design documents of the project and the infrastructure.
- Evaluate the technical and mechanical design documents of the works and the infrastructure in order to develop solutions to develop and perfect the design documents according to the requirements of the Company.
- Carry out the application file for power supply from the governing body to ensure that the M&E system of the project is constructed in accordance with standards, regulations and schedule.
- Analyze and evaluate the M&E technical system in order to propose cost effective mechanical and electrical design solutions for the company.
Qualification and Experience:
- University graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Certified and used the software to support power and mechanical system specifications, drawing (Acad), project management (M.Project), office (M.Word, M. Excel, M. Powerpoint).
2. Working Experience:
- At least 05 years of experience in designing and constructing electromechanical systems of works and project infrastructure,
- Priority to township and multi-purpose projects;
- At least 5 years of experience in the same position with a company of the same size.
- Ability to adjust and forecast;
- Ability to make decision;
- Situational and field handling skills
- Communication, negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge of electromechanical solutions, standards and regulations on design, construction, operation, maintenance, connection principles, respectively for each class Electro-mechanical items
- Basic knowledge of architecture, electromechanical, infrastructure & ancillary engineering, common errors of each subject when failing to meet the requirements of electromechanical system, harmonious and synchronous handling direction
- Basic knowledge of work management principles and procedures, records management, design drawing presentation principles, explanation (including technical specifications), cost estimates
- Knowledge of the principles of cost estimates for electromechanical items, cost estimates for each electromechanical solution
- Practical knowledge and regularly updated on electromechanical solutions, supporting software, standards, work-related regulations.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. My Duyen (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404