Posted date: 26/04/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Participate in building, implementing, monitoring and inspecting the product design plan.
- Participate in building and controlling the design budget
- Participate in the implementation of economic and technical solutions
- Develop the standards, infrastructure systems … of the construction projects.
- Research and propose technical solutions.
- Track, inspect and push the implementation of project design documents.
- Evaluate the design documents of consultants to build development solutions, design documents.
- Research and propose models and technical improvement solutions in building design.
- Manage technical design (infrastructure, structure, M&E …) of the projects. Check the quality of design documents (infrastructure, structure, M& E …)
- Work and coordinate to provide related documents to government’s departments.
- Train and develop team member.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Civil Engineering / Bridge & Highway / M&E or related field.
2. Working Experience:
- At least 15 years of experience in construction design, technical design …
- At least 05 years of experience in township design.
- Experience in M&E, building material & technique is a big advantage.
- Construction: In-depth knowledge of Technical Design in Design Consulting, Supervision Consulting, Design Appraisal / Verification; In-depth knowledge of structures, MEP, construction materials ...
- Construction engineering: Being able to create and apply science and technology in real work, including the application of principles, techniques, processes and equipment in the construction, electricity, water, etc. sectors for the design and construction of different types of structures;
- Design: In-depth knowledge of design, tools, and principles for the development of detailed drawings, and sketching;
- Law: In-depth knowledge of legal related to processes, rules and technical standards in the construction industry in Vietnam and abroad.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Mr. Duy Anh (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1408