Posted date: 14/04/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Develop annual operating budgets and monitors operational expenses on a regular basis and implements strategies.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the properties. Reviews, analyzes, interprets, and summarizes annual operating budgets, monthly financial and progress reports for all projects related to asset within the Commercial BU. Implements and oversees systems for cost control.
- Oversee properties’ operations include ongoing training and coaching on specific issues, e.g., personnel or tenant matters, expenditures, or compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implements, and evaluates comprehensive preventative maintenance programs.
- Manage service contract negotiations, and implements purchasing and expense control strategies.
- Take responsibility for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the properties/sites. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws Manages tenant improvement projects and building renovation projects.
3. Property Management
- Facilitate and coordinates on-going professional communications with clients.
- Ensure all agreements and documents are in compliance with rules and regulations outlined by other entities.
- Play a key leadership role in combining sound property management principles with a commitment to providing supportive services to property and operations managers and staff and collaborates with the superior to assure this connection.
- In conjunction with property management staff, responsible for assuring excellent physical condition of the properties.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing etc.
- Master’s degree in business-related fields is preferred.
2. Working Experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience in building operations and experience in the field of operation management in commercial properties.
- At least 3-year experience in similar role in the company with the same scale.
- Expertise property Management.
- Leadership skills, human resource management.
- Planning skills and implementation organization.
- Knowledge and good communication skills.
- Construction knowledge.
- Knowledge of building equipment systems, M&E (Mechanical and Electrical).
- Knowledge of security and safety.
- Knowledge about After Sales, customer care - Knowledge of finance.
- High profile expertise in the specific industry with a proven track record in change management processes.
- Strong asset management & operation focus and flair.
- English: fluently.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. My Duyen (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404.