Posted date: 09/04/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Proposing plans and solutions, participating in the implementation of plans and solutions to control and push activities to achieve results.
- Managing, monitoring and implementing the legal work of the project, land lease decisions, land use right certificates, house ownership certificates, etc. plan / progress of the company.
- Formulating land use levy plans and implementing them to optimize costs.
- Handling disputes related to project legal, compensation participating and coordinating in handling project inspections.
- Coordinating in the work related to project legal, and receiving new projects according to department general plan.
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with the concerned agencies in order to catch up information and specialized laws in timely, ensuring that the legal work always complies with the process and regulations.
- Participating in legal management of PMU projects as assigned.
- Training and developing employees to build a successive staff capable of implementing the business development strategy of the Group
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or land legal.
- Master’s degree in Law is an advantage.
2. Working Experience:
- At least 12 years of experience as the same position.
- Deep knowledge of real estate market, understand the needs and development trends
- Deep knowledge of real estate & construction legal, land legal
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Mr. Duy Anh (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1408