Nam Long Group started “Nam Long Life” photo contest celebrating 30th anniversary
The contest is part of a series of activities to celebrate the Group's 30th anniversary, which runs from September 21 to October 16, 2022 with a total prize of VND 150 million.
The photo contest “Nam Long Life”, co-organized by Nam Long Corporation, Canon and VNA (Vui Photography), is one of the activities celebrating this memorable milestone. Through these photos, Nam Long hopes to save vivid and memorable moments at the group’s projects.
There are many special moments in life that we want to save, a simple smile of a loved one, a moment of family gathering, or a vitable picture of plants and trees captured from the window, etc. Every moment contains special emotion and thought of a different person, creating a colorful picture of life. With an understanding of how important it is to save these moments, Nam Long Group holds "Nam Long Life" photo contest for camera lovers as well as residents living in Nam Long’s townships. The topic is open to encourage participants to find beautiful angles from the landscapes, architectural works, buildings, apartments at Nam Long’s projects; beautiful, meaningful and lively moments of the residents, creative perspectives on the landscape and residents' lives in Nam Long’s townships from the eyes of visitors.
The participants can create their photos in Nam Long’s townships such as Akari City (77 Vo Van Kiet, An Lac, Binh Tan, Ho Chi Minh City), Mizuki Park (Nguyen Van Linh, Binh Hung, Binh Chanh, HCMC), Waterpoint (An Thanh, Ben Luc, Long An). Each participant can submit from 1 to 8 photos that capture the beauties of these townships, bonding gestures of the residents, or simply the beauty of architecture, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- In celebration of the Group’s 30th anniversary, the contest aims to create a platform for photography lovers and residents and promote the beautiful and unique images of Nam Long to the community and society.
2. CONTEST NAME: Nam Long’s Life
- Vietnamese citizens and foreigners living in Vietnam, aged 18 years or older. For contestants under 18 years of age, a representative/guardian is required in necessary cases (for example, a representative responsible for copyright, intellectual property rights, procedures for receiving prizes, cash prizes, etc.).
- Members of the jury are not allowed to participate.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
5. CONTEST TOPICS:
- The beauty of the landscape, modern architecture, buildings and apartments in projects belonging to Nam Long group.
- The living space in Nam Long’s townships, which is not only a place to live but also a place to return to, where people are sheltered, protected, nurtured and grown up.
- The beautiful, meaningful and lively moments of the residents in Nam Long townships.
- The new and creative angles of the landscape and residents' lives as well as Nam Long under visitors’ eyes.
- Entries can be a single photo or set photos (albums, from 5-8 photos) and thoughts (articles) of the participants.
- There is no limit in the number of entries per participant.
- Entries can be a single photo or a set of photos taken with a camera, phone, flycam,...
- Photos can be edited WITHOUT distorting the nature of things or events.
- Photos must NOT be bordered, framed, logo or signature attached.
- The content of the photos and articles submitted has to follow customs and traditions and does not violate Vietnamese laws.
- A valid entry must follow all the steps prescribed by the organizers.
- The organizers have the right to use submitted photos for the purpose of communicating and promoting the contest without notice or additional costs.
- Participants are responsible for photo copyright, intellectual property rights, image rights and related content in accordance with Vietnamese law.
- The participant is obliged to submit the original image file at the request of the organizers.
- The organizers reserve the right to disqualify the entry or results if any signs of fraud or irregularity is detected during the contest (for example, copyright infringement, contest rules, etc.).
- Organizers are not responsible for costs incurred in the process of participants submitting entries and receiving prizes.
- In the event of a contest-related dispute, the organizers will directly handle it and their decision is final.
- Time to receive photos: September 21, 2022 (Wednesday) - October 16, 2022 (Sunday).
- Time to mark photos: October 17 - 19, 2022.
- Prize announcement: October 20, 2022.
- Expected awarding: October 23, 2022.
8. PRIZE STRUCTURE:
Total prizes: 10 prizes.
01 1st prize (worth more than VND 60,000,000)
- Canon EOS R7 camera (body).
- Canon RF 50 mm f/1.8 STM lens.
01 second prize (worth VND 40,000,000
- Canon EOS R10 camera kit RF-S18-45mm IS STM.
01 third prize (worth VND 17,000,000)
- Each prize 01 Canon PowerShot PICK.
02 PRIZES FOR BEST ARTICL
- Each prize 01 Canon Selphy CP1300 + 01 Canon Selphy RP-108 toner cartridge.
05 PRIZES FOR BEST INSPIRATION
- Each prize 01 Canon TS207 printer + 01 Canon jacket.
- Each award will be awarded to only one participant, in case the participant has more than one winning entry, the highest prize will be awarded.
- Prizes will not be transferred or exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
9. ASSESSMENT CRITERIA:
- Entries that are eligible for competition must meet all of the entry requirements.
- Professional prizes judged by the jury will include: first prize, second prize and third prize.
- The prize for the Best Article is decided by the organizers.
- The prize for Best Inspiration will be based on the number of interactions (likes, shares, comments) on the entries.
10. THE JURY:
Photographer Khanh Phan: a talented female photographer, winner of many prestigious local and foreign photography awards. Pursuing landscape, lifestyle, and NAG photography, Khanh Phan is always colorful, impressing the audience with a creative and unique angle of the landscape and people in Vietnam.
Photographer Nguyen Tan Tuan: a construction engineer but started taking pictures from 205 following his passion for photography. His beautiful pictures of Vietnam have been published on many leading foreign news channels, newspapers and magazines, including NAG. Nguyen Tan Tuan also won many local and international awards, and his personal photo exhibitions also attract a large number of viewers.
Image expert from Canon, Paul Pham: the first person to access the latest and most professional cameras under the Canon brand. Besides, along with his passion for photography, he also has many winning photos of local awards that are well known in foreign photography communities. He also makes many contributions to young photography exhibitions in Vietnam
Source: Nam Long Group (HOSE:NLG)