Posted date: 01/06/2021
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
1. Budget Management:
- Develop and implement budget plans of the department, estimate the costs incurred.
- Increase the asset’s values by growing potential revenue streams and reducing unreasonable operational costs, prepare short and long-term financial forecasts, perform strong cash flow.
- Report on the use of budget, cash flow for annual projects, allocation of post-sale costs.
2. Management of Operation:
- Develop a model for collecting fees for management of non-residential property
- Advise the Board of Directors on the project management model for Non-residential property
- Planning of project take-over & commissioning - commissioning - product warranty with related departments & contractors
- Build the system, select and manage service providers with appropriate capacity and experience.
- Strict control of service activities and services of the service management companies in the non-residential areas.
- Develop and implement customer care plans.
- Construction and control of infrastructure management plan, quality of works, architecture and landscape of project implementation.
- Develop and implement the management board set up for the projects
- Planning - launching and connecting state authorities to hand over infrastructure – utility.
- Develop the plan - implement and supervise the exploitation of Clubs of Projects
- Build, develop a system of procedures - regulations - rules of post-sales management.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduated from University, major business administration or equivalent.
2. Working Experience:
- Minimum of 20 years of work experience including at least 5 years of experience in equivalent position.
- Non-Residential Management.
- Planning skills and implementation organization
- Construction knowledge
- Knowledge of building equipment systems, M&E (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Knowledge of security and safety
- Knowledge about After Sales, customer care.
- Knowledge of finance
- English: fluently
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. My Duyen (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404